Although situated in a wild and remote part of Brittany, travel is easy. Search on Bing or Google Earth for the village of Mellionnec or the market town of Rostrenen.
- The ferry ports of St Malo and Roscoff are also ninety minutes away and are serviced by Brittany Ferries cruise ships
- extensions to the dual carriageway from Renne mean that it is only 90 minutes drive to Renne International Airport
- Renne is only a couple of hours from Paris by fast train, and London connects quickly to Paris
- Dinard Airport is 90 minutes away and is serviced by Ryan Air from Stansted
- Calais, Dieppe and Caen ports are all an easy drive on good roads.